Our team studied on 65355 reviews available online for 7 Speed Derailleur, chose the finest ones and prepared 7 Speed Derailleur Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 7 Speed Derailleur from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 7 Speed Derailleur from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Shimano Acera M360 7 and 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||SHIMANO Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur - RD-TX800-L (Black)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||MEGHNA Bike Rear Derailleur 7/8 Speed RD-TX800 Direct Mount for Mountain Bike||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||SHIMANO TOURNEY RD-TY300 6/7SP REAR DERAILLEUR||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||MTB Road Rear Derailleur RD-TZ31-A 6 7 Speed Hub Bolt Mount for Mountain Bike||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Shimano Tourney TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur with Dropout Claw Hanger||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Inkesky RD-TZ31-GS 6/7 Speed Rear Derailleur with Direct Mount||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||MOHEGIA Bike Rear Derailleur RD-TY21B 6/7 Speed Direct Mount for Mountain Bicycle-Black||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Shimano Acera M360 7 and 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage
- Shimano Acera M360 7
- 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage, Black
2. SHIMANO Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur – RD-TX800-L (Black)
- Tourney RD-TX800 Rear Derailleur
3. MEGHNA Bike Rear Derailleur 7/8 Speed RD-TX800 Direct Mount for Mountain Bike
- Model:RD-TX800;Rear Derailleur-7/8-speed.
- Features:8-Speed drive train; Durable light action shifting performance for stress free riding.
- Quick Assembly:Double Servo-panta mechanism;Allen key type inner cable fixing bolt.
- Pulley&Capacity:13T/13T pulley;Total capacity 43T；Low sprocket_Max.- 34T;Low sprocket_Min.- 28T.
- Compatible Chain: HG 8/7-speed. Variable speed starter, compatible with 8-speed SIS index shift.
4. SHIMANO TOURNEY RD-TY300 6/7SP REAR DERAILLEUR
5. Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black
- Chain Wrap Capacity: 43teeth, Derailleur Action: Top-Normal (Traditional)
- Derailleur Color: black, Drivetrain Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 8, Largest Cog: 34teeth
- Shifter/Rear Derailleur : Shimano, Speeds: 8sp, Weight: 326g
6. MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount
- Smooth shifting, easy and fast to install.
- Rear derailleur, compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS INDEX variable speed transmission systems
- B tension adjustment screw, so that the distance between the upper guide wheel and the tooth tip of the largest flywheel can not be less than 6mm.
- Max Sprocket 34T. Min Sprocket 11T
- Long cage tourney derailleur, compatible with 11T /14T high speed gear
7. MTB Road Rear Derailleur RD-TZ31-A 6 7 Speed Hub Bolt Mount for Mountain Bike
- Smooth Speed Change: Smooth speed change, easy and quick installation, large guide wheels, low noise.
- Stable Performance: Aluminum steel structure, lightweight, 6/7 speed, stable performance, stable strength, durable.
- Safe Shifting: Stable and safe shifting without pressure, long-term riding.
- Applicable Models: Suitable for mountain bikes/road bikes.
- Extend Service Life: Aluminum and steel, improve response speed and extend service life, compatible with 11T high-speed gears.
8. Shimano Tourney TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur with Dropout Claw Hanger
- Includes frame hanger
- Largest Cog: 34
- Chain Wrap Capacity: 43
- Cage Length: Long
- keyword search: Replaces rd8162
9. Inkesky RD-TZ31-GS 6/7 Speed Rear Derailleur with Direct Mount
- Model】 Shimano Tourney (SIS) RD-TZ31-GS 6/7 speed，medium-cage , direct mount.
- Specifications】 Total capacity(aka chain capacity) 34T, Largest sprocket 28T , Smallest sprocket 14T, Front chainwheel tooth difference 20T.
- Compatibility】 Compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS Index Shifting drivetrains, for mountain bike.
- Incompatibility】 1) Not compatible with hub bolt mount (bracket mount) frame 2)If the total capacity of your bike exceeds 34T, this RD-TZ31 is not compatible with your bike, please konw before buying.
- Tools Required】 5mm allen wrench
10. MOHEGIA Bike Rear Derailleur RD-TY21B 6/7 Speed Direct Mount for Mountain Bicycle-Black
- Model：RD-TY21B rear derailleur compatible with 6/7 speed mountain bikes.
- Note:The rear derailleur is direct mount,not hub bolt mount .
- Stability: Durable aluminum alloy material and excellent shifting performance ensure safe and stable riding.
- Wide application: Rear derailleur is easy to use and maintain.
- Important: Please feel free to contact if you have any questions, we will provide quality service.
7 Speed Derailleur Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 7 Speed Derailleur stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 7 Speed Derailleur in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 7 Speed Derailleur for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 7 Speed Derailleur Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 7 Speed Derailleur in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 7 Speed Derailleur currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 7 Speed Derailleur based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 7 Speed Derailleur before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 7 Speed Derailleur they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 7 Speed Derailleur, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 7 Speed Derailleur before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 7 Speed Derailleur will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 7 Speed Derailleur if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 7 Speed Derailleur on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.