Our team studied on 53393 reviews available online for 8 Bay Nas Case, chose the finest ones and prepared 8 Bay Nas Case Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 8 Bay Nas Case from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 8 Bay Nas Case from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||SilverStone Technology 2U Rackmount Server Case with 8 X 3.5 Hot Swap Bays Micro-ATX Support RM21-308||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||QNAP TL-D800C 8 Bay Desktop JBOD Storage Enclosure with USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Connectivity||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Asustor Lockerstor 8 AS6508T - 8 Bay NAS||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||SilverStone Technology CS380 8-Bay Compact ATX Tower case||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||WD 14TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Synology 8 Bay DiskStation DS1821+ (Diskless)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Syba 8 Bay Tool Less Tray Hot Swappabe 2.5" 3.5" SATA Non Raid External USB 3.0 Enclosure SY-ENC50119l||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||SilverStone Technology Silverstone CS01-HS Premium Mini-ITX NAS case with All Aluminum Exterior and six 2.5" hot-swap Bays in Black||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Synology IP Camera License Pack for 1 (CLP1)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||BUFFALO TeraStation 3420DN 4-Bay Desktop NAS 8TB (2x4TB) Hard Drives Included 2.5GBE||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. SilverStone Technology 2U Rackmount Server Case with 8 X 3.5 Hot Swap Bays Micro-ATX Support RM21-308
- Backplane support for 8 port SAS/ SATA drives and 6 GB/s mini-sas SFF-8087.
- Includes three 80 x 15mm PWM fans
- Independent drive status LED. Supports four low profile PCI/ PCIe Slots
- Supports Micro ATX motherboards
- Auto lock handle for Easy to fixed the 2U rack mount on the cabinet
2. QNAP TL-D800C 8 Bay Desktop JBOD Storage Enclosure with USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Connectivity
- Storage Expansion for your QNAP NAS, computers (supports Windows and Mac), and servers
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C High-Capacity JBOD Storage Enclosure
- 8 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s (Diskless)
- 250W Power Supply Unit
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- Includes 1 x USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
- The TL-D800C can only be used as a separate storage pool or volume on your QNAP NAS.
3. Asustor Lockerstor 8 AS6508T – 8 Bay NAS
- Intel Atom Quad core C3538 2.
- Compatible with 2.
- 2 x M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen2 SSD ports for fast caching. Bringing Double Performance
- Dual 10 and 2.
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
4. SilverStone Technology CS380 8-Bay Compact ATX Tower case
- Compact mid-tower chassis design with space-saving footprint
- Supports eight hot-swappable 3.5″ or 2.5″ SAS/SATA drives with built-in backplane
- Includes two flexible 5.25″ drive bays for more storage options
- Lockable front door and power button design
- Includes three 120mm fans with filtered intake vents
5. WD 14TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD
- Fast data transfers
- High-capacity add-on storage
- Plug-and-play ready for Windows PCs
- Western Digital quality inside and out
6. Synology 8 Bay DiskStation DS1821+ (Diskless)
- Accelerated Performance – 177% higher 4K random read IOPS and 76% faster sequential write speeds compared to its predecessor.
- Maximize Performance – Turbocharge HDD arrays by 20x or more without occupying drive bays using dual built-in M.
- Expansion Made Easy – Scale-up on-demand to 18 drives with two DX517 expansion units
- Includes Everything to Protect Your Data – Back up critical data to and from public clouds, Windows PCs and servers, virtual machines, and data on the NAS with Synology Active Backup suite, Hyper Backup, and Snapshot Replication.
- Ready for 10GbE – Add in a 10GbE SFP+ or RJ-45 NIC to instantly increase network bandwidth based on your existing infrastructure.
7. Syba 8 Bay Tool Less Tray Hot Swappabe 2.5″ 3.5″ SATA Non Raid External USB 3.0 Enclosure SY-ENC50119l
- Support all brands of 2.
- Smart Fan function with built-in thermal sensor support Auto & manual mode with 3 level of fan speed
- Super Speed USB3.
- Independent control switch for each drive allows drives to be powered off individually.
- To ensure compatibility with your computer system, The SY-ENC50119 supports all of the leading operating systems, including: Microsoft Windows, Apple OSX, Linux, and Google Chrome OS.
8. SilverStone Technology Silverstone CS01-HS Premium Mini-ITX NAS case with All Aluminum Exterior and six 2.5″ hot-swap Bays in Black
- Modern design with premium aluminum exterior
- Built-in six hot-swappable 2.5″ drive bays with 6Gbps SAS/SATA HDD Backplane
- Vertical layout for stack effect cooling with built-in Air Penetrator fan
- Accommodates two more 2.5″ drives internally for total eight drive capacity
- Supports 7.5″ low profile expansion cards
9. Synology IP Camera License Pack for 1 (CLP1)
- By default, two camera licenses are installed.
- To find out the maximum number of IP cams supported on each Disk Station, please refer to the specifications of each model.
- Synology Surveillance Station has different billing methods for particular cameras, such as panoramic, multi-lens cameras and video server for analog cameras.
10. BUFFALO TeraStation 3420DN 4-Bay Desktop NAS 8TB (2x4TB) Hard Drives Included 2.5GBE
- Reliable Business-Class NAS: Optimized to organize, share, and back up your important files.
- Pre-tested NAS-grade hard drives included – with RAID pre-configured – saving you time and effort.
- 8 TB – 2 drives included – ships in RAID 1 = 4 TB usable capacity.
- Back up and share multiple PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices.
- Integrated Hybrid Cloud Backup / Sync with Amazon S3, Dropbox, Azure and OneDrive.
- Made in Japan – Quality Devices.
- 3-year warranty (Includes HDD coverage) with 24/7 US-based support. (Additional options available.)
- Qualifies for Buffalo’s Data Recovery Service when registered.
- Remote Management System: Manage multiple NAS from a single console.
- Annapurna Alpine Processor AL214 (1.4 GHz Quad-Core) with 1 GB DDR3 RAM.
8 Bay Nas Case Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 8 Bay Nas Case stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 8 Bay Nas Case in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 8 Bay Nas Case for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 8 Bay Nas Case Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 8 Bay Nas Case in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 8 Bay Nas Case currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 8 Bay Nas Case based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 8 Bay Nas Case before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 8 Bay Nas Case they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 8 Bay Nas Case, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 8 Bay Nas Case before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 8 Bay Nas Case will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 8 Bay Nas Case if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 8 Bay Nas Case on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.