Our team studied on 46797 reviews available online for Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter, chose the finest ones and prepared Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter - 2031DD||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool - 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool Muffler Pipe Cutter||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Exhaust Pipe Cutter Multi Wheel Chain Lock-grip Pliers Pipe Tube PCS Wrench Tool||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||ARES 15009 - Exhaust Pipe Cutter - Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes - 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting - Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||QWORK Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Alliteqwe Universal Car Exhaust Pipe Cutter Plier Remove Cutting Wheel Chain Lock-Grip Tube Wrench Accessories Tool||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||RIDGID 32940 #30 Screw Feed Tubing Cutter||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||RIDGID 118 32573 2-in-1 Close Quarters AUTOFEED Cutter with Ratchet Handle||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter
- CUT ON OR OFF THE VEHICLE: Get a clean cut with minimal rough edges or burrs on your exhaust pipe or tailpipe with our pipe cutters; Cut tailpipe and exhausts on or off the vehicle with ease for making repairs or installing catalytic converters.
- EFFECTIVELY CUT TAILPIPES: Work on tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters ranging from 3/4″ to 3-1/4″ (19-83 mm); Lubricating the exhaust cutter cutting wheels before use will give an even smooth cutting operation and extends the life of the item.
- EASY TO USE: Cut pipe with our pipe cutter tool in four easy steps; Wrap chain around the pipe, hook the chain onto the plier jaw, close plier jaw until pipe cutter wheels are tight on the pipe, hand rotate chain around pipe until pipe is cut.
- NO POWER TOOLS NEEDED: Breaking out the Sawzall or angle grinder is unnecessary with our exhaust cutter tool; Work in cramped spaces with one-handed rotation; The cushion grip handles ease pressure on your hand while you increase your grip.
- BUILT TO LAST: This quality metal pipe cutter’s cutting wheels won’t dull easily during use; The head of the exhaust cutting tool won’t bend from during rotation; Use as a copper and PVC pipe cutter; Lightly lubricate cutting wheels before use.
2. GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter – 2031DD
- Cut pipes 3/4″ to 3″ and 19mm to 76mm in diameter”
- Fifteen blades effectively cut pipe so only a 100 degree rotation is needed for a complete cut
- Serviceable tool works in hard-to-reach areas
- Will not cut double-wall pipes
- Keep well oiled
- Not for use on stainless steel
3. ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool – 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool Muffler Pipe Cutter
- CUT PIPES EASILY: Quickly remove old exhaust pipes with the ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutters; Chain tubing cutter allows you to cut pipes and tubes from 3/4 to 3 inches (19 to 76mm) in diameter with a 3mm thickness.
- ACCESS HARD TO REACH AREAS: 10 inch (25.
- DURABLE CUTTING BLADES: High-quality carbon steel cutting blades effectively cut through metal and plastic; Each exhaust tube cutter wrench tool features 15 cutter blade wheels.
- EASY TO USE: Pipe cutter wrench design allows you to anchor and create leverage when cutting into your pipes and tubes; Once your tubing cutters are wrapped around the pipe, squeeze lightly and turn to cut into the material; Tighten grip as you work.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: 9.
4. Exhaust Pipe Cutter Multi Wheel Chain Lock-grip Pliers Pipe Tube PCS Wrench Tool
- Plier head is made of special tool steel.
- Chain locking design. Chain’s length can be adjustable. Easy to adjust the clamping size.
- Riveting process. Not easy to loose and become deformed.
- The electroplating treatment surface of plier body. Rust-proof and beautiful.
- There is a screw on the tail part. Can be slightly adjustable.
5. WORX WX081L 4V ZipSnip Cordless Electric Scissors
- STRONGER, BETTER SCISSORS] So what is the Zip Snip.
- BLADE STAYS SHARP] The automatic sharpening system ensures you’ll always have a clean, smooth cut, on cloth, carpet, leather and more.
- HOLDS A CHARGE FOR MONTHS] The 4V MaxLithium battery gives it the spin it needs to slice through materials, and holds that charge for a long time.
- SAFETY FIRST] Both the trigger and the lock-out switch need to be pressed to make the Zip Snip operate, so it’ll only work when you’ve got a firm grasp on things.
- DO IT YOURSELF.
- BATTERY INDICATOR] Power level monitor on the Zip Snip lets you make sure that you’ll have enough charge for the job at hand.
- ONLY 1 LBS] Not only can you work a long time without fatigue, but the Zip Snip is easy to maneuver
- COMES WITH CHARGER] The battery is internal, so you just connect the included charger when you need to top it up.
6. ARES 15009 – Exhaust Pipe Cutter – Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes – 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting – Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Exhaust Pipe Cutter is designed to cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4-inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes and features a cutting wheel blade on each of its 15 rollers.
- DESIGN: Made of Chrome Molybdenum Steel, the adjustable chain uses up to all fifteen of its blade wheels to quickly and easily cut pipes.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This exhaust pipe cutter is perfect for work in tight and confined spaces and can be used on-vehicle for ultimate convenience, but works just as well off-vehicle for better leverage.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program.
7. QWORK Heavy Duty Pipe Cutter
- Ideal for fast, clean pipe cutting by hand or power
- Features an extra-long shank that protects adjustment threads
- Extra-large handle allows for quick and easy adjustments
- Can be converted to 3-wheel cutter by replacing rollers with cutter wheel
- Pipe cutter has a 1-inch to 3-inch pipe capacity
8. Alliteqwe Universal Car Exhaust Pipe Cutter Plier Remove Cutting Wheel Chain Lock-Grip Tube Wrench Accessories Tool
- Good quality】Made of high quality carbon steel, sturdy, not easy to damage and extremely durable.
- Effective work】The 15 blades effectively cut the pipe, so complete cutting takes only 1/4 circles,Corrosion resistant.
- Cutting size】The cutter could cuts pipes with diameters of 3/4 to 3 inches,Perfect for cutting exhaust pipes.
- Incidental use】The cutter with 13.
- Nice design】Designed for both on and off car cutting.Double wall tube will not be cut .
9. RIDGID 32940 #30 Screw Feed Tubing Cutter
- Easily makes clean, square cuts on copper, brass, aluminum and thin-wall steel
- Large, ergonomic X-CEL knob provides a firm grip so you can cut tubing quickly and easily
- Includes tubing cutter wheel E-2558; RIDGID cutter wheels are precision-machined from high-grade steel for long life and maximum cutting accuracy.
- RIDGID tubing cutter has a 1-inch to 3-1/8-inch (25 mm to 79 mm) cutting capacity
- RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
10. RIDGID 118 32573 2-in-1 Close Quarters AUTOFEED Cutter with Ratchet Handle
- Featuring a 2-in-1 design, the tube cutter can be used alone or with the attachable, light and ergonomic ratchet handle.
- Designed to cut hard and soft copper, aluminum and brass
- Rugged and compact ratchet handle attaches to cutter for easier cutting in tight, restricted spaces; handle can be operated in ratchet steps as small as 10 degrees.
- Cutter is easy to use in hard-to-reach areas because the knob only needs to be tightened once
- Tubing bender has an adjustable 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch (6 mm to 28 mm) outside diameter capacity
Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Electric Exhaust Pipe Cutter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.