Our team studied on 59268 reviews available online for Rack Mixer, chose the finest ones and prepared Rack Mixer Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Rack Mixer from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Rack Mixer from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Behringer Rack Mount Mixer (RX1602 V2)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||behringer, 40, Black (X32RACK)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Rolls RM69 MixMate 3 Mic/Source Mixer||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Allen & Heath QU-16C Rack Mountable Compact Digital Mixer||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Art Pro Audio MX622 6-Channel Stereo Mixer with EQ/EFX Loop & Balanced Outputs||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Denon DN-312X Professional 12-Channel Line Mixer with Priority; 6 HDHQ Combination Inputs with MIC||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Behringer X Air XR18 Tablet-Controlled Digital Mixer||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Tascam MZ-223 7-Channel 3-Zone Rackmount Audio Mixer With Voice Priority||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Rolls RM82 8 Channel Mic/Line Mixer||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Alesis MultiMix 12R - 12-channel Mixer & Microphone Preamplifier in 3U Rack||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Behringer Rack Mount Mixer (RX1602 V2)
- Extremely flexible multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer and level translator
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
2. behringer, 40
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input.
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required.
3. Rolls RM69 MixMate 3 Mic/Source Mixer
- Two XLR Microphone Inputs (including a paralleled front panel input)
- Individually switchable phantom power
- Four Stereo Source Inputs, Four RCA and one front panel stereo 3.5 mm
- 1/4″ TRS Mic Insert jack – Stereo RCA and XLR Outputs
- Headphone output on front panel with volume control
4. Allen & Heath QU-16C Rack Mountable Compact Digital Mixer
- 16 AnalogiQ total recall preamps with zero crossing detection and an advanced paddles 1dB step gain stage.
- High contrast metallic finish controls offer excellent low light visibility and enhanced tactile control.
- 800 x 480, sixteen million color 5-inch touchscreen and dedicated data encoder
- 17 motorized ALPS faders allow instant access to all channels and masters in a compact space, plus a dedicated master fader which dynamically follows the mix selection.
- iLive FX, 100-scene recall, USB audio streaming, automatic mic mixer, Qu-Pad Mixing App, and more!
5. Art Pro Audio MX622 6-Channel Stereo Mixer with EQ/EFX Loop & Balanced Outputs
- Three Balanced XLR Inputs Switchable MicLine Level.
- Three Stereo RCA Inputs with Separate Level Controls.
- Level Control and Clip Indicators.
- Selectable 15-volt Phantom Power for Mic Channels.
- Balanced TRS 1/4-inch Main Output Jacks with Master Level Control.
6. Denon DN-312X Professional 12-Channel Line Mixer with Priority; 6 HDHQ Combination Inputs with MIC
7. Behringer X Air XR18 Tablet-Controlled Digital Mixer
- 12-bus Stage Box/Rackmount Digital Mixer f iPad/Android Tablets with 16 Gain-Programmable Midas Preamps.
- Multi-channel USB Audio Interface
- X Air Series 18-channel
- Integrated Wi-Fi Module
- Rack Ears
8. Tascam MZ-223 7-Channel 3-Zone Rackmount Audio Mixer With Voice Priority
- Delivers simple operation and maximum audio routing flexibility, all in a compact, affordable package.
- A powerful 7-channel, 3-zone mixer with a compact 2U design for versatile multi-zone routing, mixing, and segregation of several audio sources.
- Sources including music, microphone, phonograph, and more are easily controlled via familiar front panel sliders and assignment controls.
- Designed for easy integration in virtually any system; ideal for small format install applications needing independently routed audio.
- A master recording stereo output can send audio to an external recorder, which makes event capturing easy.
- Switch the input source and select the output with a simple button operation–no need for complicated changes to the wiring.
9. Rolls RM82 8 Channel Mic/Line Mixer
- Eight XLR microphone inputs – Eight 1/4″ unbalanced inputs, each may be internally jumpered to become an Insert or a Direct Output.
- Trim controls – Tone controls (treble/bass cut)
- Individually switchable +48 VDC phantom power
- RCA Prefader (pre Master Vol.) Output for recording, monitoring or cascading
- RCA Aux Buss Input for cascading, or as a ninth unbalanced input – Mic or Line output level
10. Alesis MultiMix 12R - 12-channel Mixer & Microphone Preamplifier in 3U Rack
- Ultra-affordable 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
- 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4″ balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4″ line inputs.
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader), stereo aux return, 8 1/4″ inserts, 2-track stereo RCA in and out.
- Separate 1/4″ balanced main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
- 2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel
Rack Mixer Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Rack Mixer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Rack Mixer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Rack Mixer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Rack Mixer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Rack Mixer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rack Mixer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rack Mixer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rack Mixer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rack Mixer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rack Mixer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rack Mixer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rack Mixer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rack Mixer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rack Mixer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.